Group Account Director
I consider myself lucky to be able to do things I am passionate about every day in my role as a Group Account Director, such as building relationships, concepting innovative consumer experiences and producing memorable events and programs for clients.
After receiving a B.S. in International Business and MBA from Illinois State University, I began my career in Texas working for what is now Live Nation handling sponsorship on national tours. That position led to being recruited by an experiential agency who represented one of my touring sponsors, and I have never looked back! In 20 years of working in experiential marketing and production, I have worked with clients in many different industries on projects ranging from pop up experiences and digital programs to mobile vehicles and large scale sampling.
I truly believe in the power of experiences to build unique, impactful connections between brands and their consumers. I’m proud to work with our team at Legacy to deliver best in class strategy, creative and execution to our clients.
- Managing Kardashian appearances for a former retail client
- Visiting the Sahara desert
- My first experience activating events in Europe for World Wrestling Entertainment – I learned a lot that prepared me to successfully activate future international client events
- Travel – love exploring new places and learning about other cultures
- Gardening – this is a new hobby acquired after purchasing a home that was landscaped by an avid gardener
- Spending time around animals – I would love to own a small farm someday!