As the Talent Acquisition & Human Resources Specialist at Legacy Marketing, I am focused on the experience of both our candidates and employees. I ensure that we attract and retain the absolute best and most talented people to work with our clients. On a day-to-day basis, I manage hiring, engagement and performance for the agency. It’s my personal goal to make sure that our people are happy and healthy so we can continue to create stellar experiences for our clients.
I came to Legacy with multiple years of talent acquisition experience from various Fortune 100 companies. I aim to take the processes that work best for them, and mold them into what works best for our business.
In addition to work, I volunteer with Lost Dogs Illinois. Lost Dogs Illinois is an organization focused on reuniting lost dogs with their families. Besides lost and found services, we work with other animal care organizations and provide education, microchips, ID tags, leashes, collars, food, toys and low-cost vaccine/neuter services to the public. This all helps to ensure that dogs (and cats) have a safe, comfortable home and helps to reduce the number of beloved pets in shelters.
- Every time I’ve seen Tool play live
- Bowling 9 strikes in a row at Fireside Bowl
- One conversation that inspired me to change industries and enter the Talent/HR space, which eventually led me to Legacy. The move, and that conversation, has provided so much more authentic fulfillment in my life and work
- Bowling a perfect game (current high score is 245!)
- Baking (boozy desserts are my specialty)
- Hanging in the backyard with my dogs. Shaggydog, Nashville and Shadow