Having grown up in a smaller community, I have always had a desire to relocate to a more fast-paced city with a thriving creative environment. After graduating from Indiana University, I made the natural progression to Chicago and dived full speed into the hospitality and events industry. During this time, I discovered my talent for client services as well as concepting and implementing corporate engagements.
In my role at Legacy, I spend most of my days working closely with clients, to learn about the ins and outs of their brands, develop marketing strategies to reflect the client’s visions, and perform flawless program execution. I truly enjoy learning all about my clients and their marketing needs as to best represent them within my work. Since joining the Legacy team, I have taken on more and more responsibility with various internal departments and client deliverables, which drives my passion and ignites my fiery personality.
- Traveling across the country for programs with Team Corporate
- Creating unmatched experiences for our clients – Kentucky Derby, Superbowl, Indy 500 and more!
- Key role in the execution of the David Yurman flagship opening on Michigan Ave.
- A perfectly organized storage closet or panty
- Mimosas and Manicure’s
- Vacationing in Palm Springs