Kim leads a team at Legacy that builds impactful, brand-to-hand experiences for our clients, allowing them to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way that grows brand affinity.
Kim has been in the industry for over two decades and has a broad range of experience to leverage as a trusted resource for the clients we serve. From live entertainment to large-scale immersive experiences, she has done it all.
Her real specialty stems from her passion for numbers and the story they tell. She loves digging into data to gain a deeper understanding of what works and why. Her application of predictive analytics has helped our clients maximize performance and accelerate growth.
- Being interviewed to work for JAM Productions in Frank Sinatra’s dressing room at the United Center, the second day it was open.
- Meeting Chris Cornell and the rest of Soundgarden on their tour bus after a show.
- Working with Chef Rick Bayless for our live Negra Modelo #Foodiechats event, which trended #1 globally on Twitter.
- Dogs! I wish I could have ten of them.
- Hearing live music of almost any kind.
- Travel, particularly my annual pilgrimage to New Orleans for any music fest with lots of brass bands.