As an insight strategist, I have three jobs:
- Dissecting the nuances of human behavior to help create meaningful campaigns rooted in tangible opportunities
- Distilling the latest trends into digestible stories for our creative teams and clients
- Helping brands tell their best stories to engage consumers and create loyalty
Ultimately, my goal is to help bridge the gap between what brands think their customers need and what their customers actually want.
Beyond that, I’m a narrative junkie. It doesn’t matter the medium, if it’s got a plot, I’m there. As a former literature major, I still find myself obsessed with rhetorical analysis. More recently, I’ve developed an eye for emerging tech and how new platforms like Twitch and Discord are disrupting digital spaces and paving the way for new forms of advertising.
You can find me at the Art Institute or eating my way through Chicago.
- Hiking Machu Pichu in Peru
- Swimming in the Dead Sea
- Visiting Les Calanques in the south of France
- Film photography
- Building custom keyboards