I wear a couple different hats at Legacy. As a Senior Account Supervisor, I develop marketing strategies to grow brands in the On-premise channel. As a National Field Manager, I lead a team of activation experts to ensure seamless implementation of the marketing strategies that we develop. I travel around the country, collaborating with brand marketing and field sales teams to develop tactical strategies that are aimed at taking their brands to the next level.
I graduated from the University of Michigan and am currently pursuing my MBA at Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management.
- Celebrating the Cubs World Series (2016)
- Michigan football games in the Big House
- Luna Corona activation in NYC
- Pizza—both thin crust and deep dish
- Michigan sports – Go Blue!
- Country music