I believe experience is everything. As Account Director at Legacy Marketing I partner directly with stakeholders and internal agency teams to establish strategy, concepts, budgets, regulations, and timelines to deliver successful results. With the constantly changing landscape of marketing along with the competitive nature, we are pivoting on a daily basis while having fun doing it.
While my role continues to help shape my professional career, it has also allowed me to pursue my other interests in sports, travel, fitness, hospitality, and nightlife. I have lived in the Gold Coast of Chicago ever since I moved here from Baltimore, MD and the city continues to amaze me while providing the perfect backdrop for endless events and activities.
- Watching my Ravens win the Superbowl in New Orleans where I went to college at Tulane
- Exploring Iceland with my family
- The Jameson Black Barrel Lounge at Northside Music festival in Brooklyn, NY
- Running on the Chicago lake front
- Dining outside at the Triangle in Gold Coast
- Watching sports with my pup!