As Director of Information Technology, I am responsible for the management, strategy and execution of the IT infrastructure for Legacy Marketing. I oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals. I supervise a team comprised of employees, external consultants, vendors and advisors.
Over the last couple of years, the challenge has definitely been stepped up with security issues and threats. Information Security is now a daily concern as threat actors are taking advantage of more opportunities to attack various agencies and corporations. My field is as challenging now as it has ever been.
I have over 30 years experience in Information Technology, consulting, engineering, etc. I still get excited about emerging technologies and new capabilities in the industry. It is always a challenge to look for ways to enhance business capabilities through technology solutions.
As for my personal time, I spend it traveling around the United States and internationally. I lead discussion groups on social/cultural issues. I am a major nerd when it comes to science and science fiction in literature, film, television or other media.
- Giving my niece away at her wedding.
- Running out of gas in the hills of Southern Turkey.
- Attending the Legacy Casino Christmas Party.
- Leading discussion groups on topics of race, culture and social issues
- Traveling to as many different places internationally as possible. Next stop Montenegro.
- Spending time with family and friends.