At Legacy Marketing, we’re committed to delivering unique brand experiences that create powerful connections between our clients and their customers. I lead a team that is directly responsible for delivering on that promise we make to our clients. I help bring the strategic and creative elements together with activation and ongoing measurement to ensure we create the biggest impact possible for our brands.
We have always set ourselves apart with our focus on strategy, analytics, and attention to the metrics that drive results. That is becoming even more critical as the experience space evolves. It’s more important than ever to integrate the different online and offline consumer touchpoints to create unique shareable experiences.
I’m proud to lead a team that always goes the extra mile to build those unique experiences and over-deliver for our clients. I’m proud to spearhead Legacy’s pro bono initiatives and support local causes we are all passionate about. I’m most proud of my two sons and each of my unique, memorable experiences with them.
- Two of my favorite events to attend always fall on the same weekend – the Kentucky Derby and New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- There’s nothing quite like Tales of the Cocktail
- I’ll never forget my first Boston Marathon – working it for Gatorade, not running it
- College football – we Floridians take our football very seriously
- Spending time with family – traveling, skiing, SCUBA diving, and way too much freezing cold April baseball in Chicago
- Wine-tasting with good friends